Sunday, June 18, 2017

Wood Words Country feel

I made this card for a swap, and I like the country feel that I get from the plank folder, the doily, and the cut out rooster.  I also ripped the end of the greeting.  You might not tell from the picture, but the black circle is actually from the Stitched Shapes framelits, the smallest one.  Just to add a little more detail.

The criss-cross circle is a stamp from Timeless Textures. 

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Wood Words bundle, Special Celebrations
Ink:  Basic Black Archival, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Other: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes thinlits, Wood Crate framelits (bundled with Wood Words), Delicate White Doilies, 2" circle punch, 5/8" Burlap ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue dots, Tombow Liquid Glue

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment