Saturday, January 14, 2017

Stack of Chicks!

I case'd this card from Debbie Henderson on Pinterest.  Totally changed the colors though - I wanted BRIGHTS!  I know I picked wonky colors for my chickens, but I'm not interested in making them realistic colors.  Who wouldn't love to see a blue chicken?!  Or one with pink hair?

Use your stampamajig to position your chickens, to stack them up.  New Watercolor Pencils and a blender pen give you the water-colored look.

This card is 3 1/2" x 7 1/2", so we also used the Envelope Punch board to make a coordinating envelope to fit the card.  I love that we can easily make a custom-sized envelope.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Hey, Chick! (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Watercolor paper
Other:  Watercolor pencils, blender pen, Black/White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment