Saturday, January 14, 2017

Any Occasion - Birthday Banners

I love the Bokeh papers in this Falling in Love designer series paper pack.  So much easier than making the Bokeh look yourself.  :)

To get the bottom part of the banner, I cut the largest size framelit from the Banner Framelits.  It's 2 3/4" wide, so I cut my Very Vanilla cardstock 2 3/4" x maybe 4 1/4".  Turned it upside down, and traced the V-end on my cardstock.  Cut it by hand, just inside your pencil marks, so you don't see any.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Timeless Textures, Any Occasion (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Soft Sky
Paper:  Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Falling in Love designer series papers
Other:  Big Shot, Banner Framelits, Falling Love embellishments

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment