Saturday, January 14, 2017

Farmer's Market chick


I had a piece of the Farmer's Market dsp leftover from last year, so I made a few note cards to send as thank yous for on-line orders.  I love this chicken!  I don't know if the picture shows that well, but I sponged some Crumb Cake around the chicken. 

I free-hand cut the tiny banner piece.  Stamped it on a little scrap of Crumb Cake, and cut it by hand.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Hey Chick
Ink:  Basic Black, Mossy Meadow (retired In Color), Crumb Cake
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Farmer's Market dsp (retired), Crumb Cake Notecard w/ Envelope
Other:  Big Shot, Stitched Framelits, Cherry Cobbler & Tangerine Tango markers, stampin' sponge,  Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment