Saturday, January 14, 2017

Pun Intended - love you a watt


I really think this hostess set is a cute one - Pun Intended.  I love a good pun.  I also chose some different colors.  Even though I'm using it as a Valentine, I didn't want to go with traditional pink and red.  I used Crushed Curry with Watermelon Wonder.  I like it!

The Crushed Curry piece is embossed with the Sparkle embossing folder, but the picture may not show it well enough.  It's there...trust me.

I used the sunburst from Kinda Eclectic - stamped that first.  Stamp the lightbulb right over top of it with the Archival Basic Black.  Then I went back and colored in the outer rim of the light bulb with the Crushed Curry marker to even it out.  Finished it by going over that same area with the Gold Wink of Stella pen to give it some shimmer. 

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Pun Intended, Kinda Eclectic
Ink:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Sparkle embossing folder, Crushed Curry & Watermelon Wonder markers, Gold Wink of Stella pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment