Friday, December 9, 2016

Remarkable You - notepad


Need a quick gift for a co-worker, or a friend who loves notepads???  :)  Buy a steno pad, and just add a cover.  If all you can find are steno pads with colored covers, like this one, just try to coordinate your papers and colors.

The only tricky thing that I did for this was to hand-cut that flower out, after I stamped and colored it.  I attached it with liquid glue, so it's really stuck down.  I also hand-cut the larger circle, because I was too lazy to get the Circles thinlits out.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Remarkable You, Bunch of Blossoms
Ink:  Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White, Halloween Night specialty designer series paper
Other:  2 1/2" circle punch, Stampin Write markers (Crushed Curry, Old Olive), Tombow liquid glue

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment