Thursday, December 8, 2016

Totally Trees - two ways


I cased the Bermuda Bay trees card off of Pinterest.  They did a set in a few different colors.  Love them all!  Both of these cards are very simple to make.

This Totally Trees set has been so versatile, and I've enjoyed stamping with it.  I've always been a fan of "2-step stamping", so this is right up my alley.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Totally Trees, Basket of Wishes, Number of Years
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Other: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment