Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hey Chick!

I got a pack of Amuse cards on my trip to Cape Cod last spring...just now opened them! They're really cute, and a fun size. 4 1/4" square. I paired them with the chicky from A Good Egg. I need to find my little stamp that says "to one of my favorite PEEPS!"...I got that last year too, and seem to have lost it.

Stamps: A Good Egg

Cardstock: Amuse notecards, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Grey

Other: Markers - Pretty in Pink, Only Orange; Embossing Buddy, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

2 comments:

  1. I find this way tooooooo funny because just yesterday I found a bag and looked inside and found all the stuff I bought on our shopping trips at the cape -- lots of stuff I forgot I have, lol. Wonder if I will ever use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and brilliant that it was so simple to make!

    ReplyDelete