Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bloggers Challenge - copy a layout!

This week's bloggers challenge was to copy the layout on page 44 of the Spring/Summer 2008 Collection - the sympathy card. This is my version, in a baby theme.

The "for Baby" stamp really says "is for Baby". I merely inked it up carefully with my Versamark pad, so that I omitted the "is".

Stamps: Wild About You, Just B

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Spring Fling Designer Series Papers

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Versamark

Other: White embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat tool, 1/8" hole punch, White grosgrain, Stampin' Dimensionals





15 comments:

  1. Sweet, precious card. Can't go wrong with that stamp set for anything baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baby card. Lovely colors and embellishments! I know what you mean about blogger...it gives me fits with the spacing ALL the time...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just stinkin adorable! I have that set and have never used it. Now I must get out my pinks and get to work!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahh, what a sweet card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect baby card! Love the monotone and all the little added touches! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Toni! I love how you made the sentiment say "for baby". That makes that set so much more versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this precious, soft card! Putting Just B with that set is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, I still need to make some baby thank yous, so may have to CASE this layout ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the soft feel this card has and the sparkle. Plus that Giraffeis just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect baby card! That giraffe image is one of my favorites to use for baby cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooooo-how cute is this! Very pretty. It's always so interesting to see how others interpret the challenge...I never once thought "baby" card!

    ReplyDelete