Saturday, September 5, 2026

Friends of Unity September 2026 Blog Hop - Anything But a Card!


Welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog Hop for September 2026!  This is going to be a REALLY FUN hop!  Our theme for this month is Anything But a Card.  I know the majority of stampers are card makers, but there are quite a few that focus on other things.  I can't wait to see what everyone has in store for us!

I decided to make some tags/ornaments.  You can put them on a package, or hang on the tree.  You could even add a pocket to the back to hold a gift card if you want,  These are pretty big - the largest layer is about 5" x 5"!

I made a traditional red/green version, and then a pink/beige/Victorian color version.  GLITTER all over Santa's beard, hat, eyebrows, and moustache.


Paper Measurements:
  • Basic Beige/Peaceful Pine:  5" x 5", cut with largest scallop from Scalloped Blooms dies
  • Barely Blush/Real Red:  4 3/4" x 4 3/4", cut with the second largest scallop from that set
  • Basic White:  (2) 4 1/2" x 4 1/2", cut with the third largest scallop
  • Basic White:  (2) 1 1/2" circles
  • Barely Blush/Real Red:  1 3/4" circles
I colored in Santa with a combination of Shimmer brush pens, and Stampin' Blends.  They both got a blue bird.


Finished off with a few 2026-2028 In Color Pearls on each.  Barely Blush and Peaceful Pine.

Here's a list of everything I used:

Stamps: A Wink From Santa (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Basic Beige, Barely Blush, Peaceful Pine, Real Red, Basic White
Other:  Scalloped Blooms dies, 1 1/2" & 1 3/4" Circle punches, Jumbo Pewter Eyelets, Basic Beige ribbon, Peaceful Pine ribbon, Linen Thread, White Baker's Twine, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

You probably got here from Doreen's fabulous project.  Next hop is Crystal's project!  Please hop through everyone's blogs when you have some time.

Thanks for hopping along with us!  If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name so we know who leaves some love.  


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!  

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

*Check it out!* Toni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #friendsofunity #september2026bloghop #anythingbutacard

3 comments:

  1. I love your tags, especially the pink Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute Santa Tags!!!! The pink one is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Santa tags!! I adore them both so much... the sparkle is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete