Saturday, August 1, 2026

Paper Share: September - December 2026 Catalog AND September Online Exclusives

 

It's time for the September Online Exclusives AND the September - December 2026 Catalog, and there are more great papers to share!  These are mostly seasonal and holiday prints, with a few all-season packs mixed in.  All but one pack in this share are 12" x 12"!  

These catalogs/online exclusives go live on September 1st!

Paper Share:  $59.  You will receive 1/4 pack of the following (15) paper packs from the upcoming September Online Exclusives and September - December 2026 Catalog:
  • Alpine Winter 12x12
  • Autumn Opulence Specialty 12x12
  • Winter Dreams Specialty 12x12
  • A Little Christmas 12x12
  • All Wrapped Up Specialty 12x12
  • Creative Celebrations Mix & Match Specialty 6x6
  • Hearth & Home 12x12
  • Mosaic Garden 12x12
  • Neutral Noel Specialty 12x12 - FREEBIE
  • Painted Patch 12x12
  • Sunflower Fields 12x12
  • Texture & Tone 12x12
  • Timeless Christmas 12x12 
  • Whispering Woods 12x12
  • Yuletide Carols 12x12 
12” x 12” packs will be cut 6” x 12” to give you the best options for using it.

NEW Optional Ephemera Share Add-On:  $12.95.   The Sep-Dec catalog has a few really amazing holiday/seasonal Ephemera Mix & Match packs that are PERFECT for splitting in half.  Each of these three packs (Happiest Season Tags, Harvest Hues, Season of Celebration) have either 6 or 8 sheets of ephemera.  You will get half a pack of each, so either 3 or 4 full sheets from each pack.   I'm only offering this Ephemera Share as an add-on for Paper Shares.  I really think half a pack of the ephemeras is plenty for a person - I personally have never used up an entire pack of any ephemera kit on my own.

Optional Shipping is $10.  If it ends up being less to ship your package, I will refund the difference.  Shipping has gone up again this year, but I'm still able to ship these out Ground Advantage at this price.

Email me at tonistamps@yahoo.com to sign up.  I will send you a Paypal invoice, and payment is due by August 31, 2026.   * First four to pay invoices will get their shares ASAP.  I will place this first order early and get your paper shares out early.

NOTE:  I can also take payment via Zelle, so if you'd rather use that, just let me know.

Important Dates for this paper share:
8/31/2026 - Payment due.  
9/1/2026 - Order placed with Stampin' Up.
9/10/2026 - I expect the order to arrive.  (Typical delivery is 7-10 business days) ** If shipping from Stampin' Up is delayed, this date will change.
9/14/2026 - Paper shares ready for pick-up; ship out.

Questions?  Contact tonistamps@yahoo.com  

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!


Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

*NEW* Toni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps

Gift certificates available any time.

#tonistamps #stampinup #papershare #septemberdecenber2026catalog #september2026onlineexclusives


No comments:

Post a Comment