Saturday, August 1, 2026

May - August 2026 Ephemera Packs - A Few Projects


Have you looked at the Mix & Match Ephemera Packs that are available in the May - August 2026 Catalog?  You'll find them on Page 70 of the catalog, or by searching for "ephemera" in my online store. That actually gets you more than just the Ephemera packs, but you'll see them all.  I love that they are mostly self-adhesive things that make for quick and easy crafting.  You can also "de-stick" them...rub your Embossing Buddy on the sticky part, or some baby powder, or just stick them on/off of your clothing until they aren't sticky anymore.  Then you can pop them up with dimensionals, or use them to create tuck spots in a journal or scrapbook.  Lots of possibilities!

Just a reminder that I am generally Live on-line every Thursday at 8:00pm ET.  I stream to BOTH YouTube and Facebook simultaneously, but I recommend viewing on YouTube.   

If you are not able to catch me live, you can watch over on YouTube.  If the picture does not appear below, you can click HERE to get to it.

My first project is a 6" x 6" scrapbook page.  This could go directly into a 6" x 6" Album, or added to an 8 1/2" x 11" OR 12" x 12" page as an element.   You could also frame this as a home decor piece, pin it up at your desk, or stick it on your fridge.  When I glued the "sand" on top of my Basic White photo mat, I only glued it on the very left and right edges, so that I can slide my picture down under the sand.  

Don't be afraid to trim your ephemera pieces!  "HAPPY place" started out as "Our HAPPY place".  I added two die-cut letters to change it, and will add a picture of my friend at the beach.  I also trimmed some of the extra white border off of the flip flops, so they would fit better on this page.


Paper Measurements:
  • Cloud Cover:  6" x 6"
  • Crumb Cake:  2 1/2" x 6", ripped the top edge
  • Lost Lagoon:  2 1/2" x 6", embossed with Soft Waves folder, then cut along one of the wave lines
  • Basic White:  4" x 4 1/2"
  • Lost Lagoon:  scraps to die-cut letters
I added some of the ephemera pieces for the beach theme.  

Stamps:  Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink:  Crumb Cake
Paper:  Cloud Cover, Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Basic White
Other:  Here and Now Mix & Match Ephemera, Under the Sun Mix & Match Ephemera, Mini Alphabet Dies

My second project is an Easel Z-fold card that I learned from my friend Sue (@KrusinThroughInk on FB).  It starts out like a regular Z-fold card, but then you add another flap with a stopper to get the easel to hold up.  It's really neat!


Paper Measurements:
  • Misty Moonlight:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 2 1/8", 4 1/4"
  • Everyday Essentials DSP (floral print):  4" x 5 1/4"
  • Everyday Essentials DSP (stripes):  (2) 1 7/8" x 5 1/4"
  • Misty Moonlight:  3 1/2" x 7", scored at 3 1/2"
  • Everyday Essentials DSP (pink print):  3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
  • Basic White:  3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
It looks a little weird standing up, because it's got to lean forward a little bit - but it's still cool!  The greeting is popped up to hold things up.


The greeting is popped up on that front flap, so that it is hidden when the card is folded flat.  You use it to tuck the "card" part into to stand it up.

Add a few Iridescent Pearls to finish.

Stamps:  none
Ink:  none
Paper:  Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Everyday Essentials Mix & Match DSP
Other:  Sincerely Noted Mix & Match Ephemera, Meant for You Mix & Match Ephemera, Iridescent Pearls

I finished the night's stamping by making a cute little tag.  In the Classic Labels Ephemera pack, 2 of the tag sheets are tags with holes pre-punched.  The remaining 4 sheets are sticker labels.  I used one of the non-adhesive tags.  I colored some old white ribbon with a Stampin' Blend marker to customize the color scheme on this little tag.  Add some different ephemera pieces to make this tag stand out!

Stamps:  none
Ink:  none
Paper:  nothing extra
Other:  Classic Labels Mix & Match Ephemera, Greetings for All Mix & Match Ephemera, Meant for You Mix & Match Ephemera, Under the Sun Mix & Match Ephemera, Iridescent Pearls, White Baker's Twine, White/Silver edged ribbon, Highland Heather Dark Stampin' Blend marker, Basic Rhinestones, Self-Adhesive Blooms

I hope this gave you a little glimpse into how you can incorporate these Ephemera packs into your craft projects.  There's a bunch of new packs coming in the September-December 2026 Catalog -perfect for Halloween/Fall/Christmas/Winter crafting!

This coming Thursday, I'll be creating with the Velvet Meadow Designer Series Paper.  Note that this paper pack is out of stock until the week of 8/31, but I still want you folks to have these ideas.  Then when it restocks and you can get yours, you'll be ready to create.

Just posted today - Paper Share information for the upcoming September Online Exclusives AND Sep-Dec 2026 Catalog.  15 packs of paper total!  https://tonistamps.blogspot.com/2026/08/paper-share-september-december-2026.html   Email me to sign up!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

*NEW* Toni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #freeclass #valleyinbloomdsp

No comments:

Post a Comment