Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Growing in Unity 2026 - Christmas in July Day 2


Welcome to Day 2 of my week with Growing in Unity!  I am all about Christmas in July this week, so here's another favorite of mine.

Don't forget that I get to give a prize away!  I'll be giving a $20 store credit to Unity Stamp Co!  


For this card, I did some Paper Piecing with Across the Miles stamp set.  Stamp the same snowman on Basic White (to cut him out), then on two more of the red patterns for his hat and scarf.   All of these patterned papers come from the same pack - Holiday Intrigue, by Unity Stamp Co.  BONUS:  It's still available!

After I paper-pieced Mr. Snowman, I hand-cut him so that I could glue him to the bottom edge of my patterned paper layer.  

Paper Measurements:
  • Basic Black:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4"
  • Holiday Intrigue papers (Unity)/ Red/black plaid:  4 1/8" x 5 3/8", plus scraps from the other two patterns in Red/black for the hat and scarf
  • Basic White:  scraps to stamp and cut greeting, and snowman
  • Basic Black:  scrap to layer greeting
I added GLITTER to his pom-pom and hat.  Then I ran a Clear Shimmer brush pen all over HIM.  There is so much sparkle and shimmer going on here.  I love it!

I finished off with some tiny Peppermint candy embellishments.

Here's a list of everything I used:

Stamps: Across the Miles, Magic of Christmas (both Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Basic Black, Basic White, Holiday Intrigue paper pack (Unity Stamp Co)
Other:  Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Clear Shimmer brush, Peppermint candy embellishments, Cherry Cobbler markers (to color in heart), Bronze marker to color twig arms

Leave a comment here on my blog, or any of my Facebook posts, or my Instagram posts for a chance at a PRIZE!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!  

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

*Check it out!* Toni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #growinginunity2026 #unitystampco #christmasinjuly

6 comments:

  1. I’m a sucker for buffalo plaid. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This snowman is adorable and I love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This snowman makes me smile! Adorable card! Love the background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again you have a way of having a striking background emphasize the image . And you did my fav… paper piecing! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the snowman pops on that background! - Shannon Horch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love this! Love that glossy paper, the little peppermints and of course, that wonderful snowman!

    ReplyDelete