Welcome to my WEEK of Growing in Unity creations! I'm dedicating my week to Christmas in July - ALL Christmas card ideas! A) I love creating for Christmas in July, B) I need more cards in my Christmas pile, and C) I have so many Christmas stamps from Unity. I have to share them!
Another great thing about this week is that I get to give a prize away! I'll be giving a $20 store credit to Unity Stamp Co!
For my first day, I'm using a stamp set called "Winter Shake Up"...so I had to make a shaker card! Somehow, I got dies with these stamps, and it looks like the dies are no longer available. No worries though! You can hand-cut around the snowglobe, and use either scissors or a craft knife to cut out the center of it. You'll be fine!
I used a combination of tiny snowflakes and some white/clear sequins for my shaker bits.
Paper Measurements:
- Secret Sea: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
- Basic White: (2) 4" x 5 1/4"
- Holiday Intrigue papers (Unity)/ Navy polka dots: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- Basic White: scraps to stamp and cut greeting, snowglobe, and snowman
- Acetate/Window Sheet: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
I popped the snowman up with Dimensionals, inside of my snowglobe.
I finished off with some Rhinestones.
Here's a list of everything I used:
Stamps: Winter Shake Up (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink: Balmy Blue, Early Espresso, Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Secret Sea, Basic White, Holiday Intrigue paper pack (Unity Stamp Co)
Other: Winter Shake Up dies, Acetate/window sheet, various markers, Rhinestones
I love this snow globe kit, and it really was perfect for a shaker card! I'm really looking forward to sharing ideas with you this week!
Leave a comment here on my blog, or any of my Facebook posts, or my Instagram posts for a chance at a PRIZE!
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!
Toni
Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7. Thank you for your support!
*Check it out!* Toni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page: @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group: Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram: tonistampsandmore
Pinterest: tonistamps
YouTube Channel: tonistamps
#tonistamps #growinginunity2026 #unitystampco #christmasinjuly


What a cute card! Looking forward to your GIU week.
ReplyDeleteAdorable shaker card! Love the snowglobe and the cute snowman!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!! Great start to your week! - Shannon Horch
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous snow globe! Love the vintage feel!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love the black and white circles.
ReplyDeleteLinda Abel
Adorable! The black spotted paper in the background really sets off the shaker!
ReplyDeleteShakers are my favorite and this is so sweet. I'd collect snowmen if I had the room ... I love them!
ReplyDelete