Sunday, September 15, 2024

Halloween Scrapbooking Workshop finished (and EXTRA) pages!


Good evening Crafty Friends!  I hope you've had a wonderful weekend.  We went to the local dinner theater last night and saw The Addams Family - it was so good!  Now I'm posting the Halloween Memories Scrapbooking Workshop kit that I was sharing with you on Thursday night.

This kit is designed to make three sets of two-page layouts.  I only got through the first two-page layout, after I spent quite a bit of time comparing the papers in this workshop kit to other well-known brands of scrapbooking papers.  I wanted to give everyone an idea of how thick the papers are, and hopefully you're familiar with at least one of the brands I had to compare to.

I finished the other two layouts yesterday afternoon, AND I had so much left over paper that I created another two-page layout.  STILL have paper left over.  One thing that I can without a doubt say is that this kit is an amazing value.  You get so much paper with it!  

Not a scrapbooker???  Totally fine!   You'll still be able to make a lot of cute cards and projects with these papers and stickers.  

Just a reminder that I am generally Live on-line every Thursday at 8:00pm ET.  I stream to BOTH YouTube and Facebook simultaneously.  

If you are not able to catch me live, you can watch over on YouTube.  If the picture does not appear below, you can click HERE to get to it on YouTube.


Like I said, I started off doing a quick-ish comparison of these papers to other name brand papers.  First step after that is to pull all your kit contents out of the bag and start separating into piles - one for each layout.  Next, you'll follow the cutting guide to cut all of your pieces - cut it all at once, separating as you go, then assemble your pages.  I probably should have done the cutting ahead of time, but I really wanted to show you that these kits are not a big TIME commitment.  You can get them done fairly quickly, and they're cute pages!

So here's the first layout that I actually got done on camera.  I didn't deviate from the design at all, really.  I like that there is still room on the pages to add more pictures.  Fill in some of the open spots, if I want to.


Second two-page layout.  Again, I followed the design.  That's one reason why I like kits - I don't have to think about anything, just cut and assemble according to the directions.  You CAN customize if you want, but don't feel obligated to do that extra work.  :)


Last two-page layout as designed from the kit. I just now realized that I forgot to add my "faux  stitching" with a black marker.  I'll have to do that, especially for that curvy banner on the right-hand page.


If I had stopped here with the three two-page layouts, this is how much paper I had left from this kit:
  • FULL 12" x 12" sheets of -
    • (1)  piece of designer series paper
    • (1) Pumpkin Pie Two-Tone cardstock
    • (2) Granny Apple Green Two-Tone cardstock
    • (1) Gorgeous Grape Two-Tone cardstock
    • (2) Pool Party Two-Tone cardstock
    • (1/2) Basic Black Two-Tone cardstock
    • (1/2) Gorgeous Grape Two-Tone cardstock
  • several large-ish scraps of designer series paper.  Plenty to make a few cards.
SO I took some of the leftover bits and made this two-page layout.  I used some of the photo placeholders from the kit as actual photo mounts.  I'll just have to trim my pictures down a wee bit.  I'll also add some titles/words/ephemera once I put pictures on too.


Seriously???  I had all that left over!  And I used EVERY sticker from the 12" x 12" sticker sheet, except these few little words -


Where do you find all the new scrapbooking products?  Right HERE.  I ended up ordering all four of the new kits, and can't wait to get into the rest of them!

This week, I'll be presenting my first Christmas Card Class of the season, featuring the Season of Green & Gold specialty papers, Pecan Pie & White Swirl gems and any holiday greeting stamps that you choose to use.  These will be 5" x 7" cards - lots of room to write your holiday messages.

Reminder to check out my Workshop of the Month page for details about my monthly virtual workshop, the ordering special and the online ordering code.   Place your qualifying order and get the Make & Take kit, and/or a pack of gems.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

*NEWToni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #virtualstampingworkshop #fallthings #changingleaves #autumnleaves

Gift certificates available!

No comments:

Post a Comment