Sunday, August 25, 2024

Craft Roulette Challenge #229 - Birthday Balloons!


I cannot believe it's been 12 weeks since I last made a Craft Roulette challenge card.  WOW!  I've had good intentions but apparently not enough time.  :(  This is submission #59 for me.

Find Craft Roulette on YouTube @CraftRoulette, subscribe to their channel, and play along when you can!  Every week is different and lots of fun!  You never know what the wheel will give for parameters.

I picked this stamp from my stash because MOST of the parameters are met with just this one background stamp.  Pretty cool!

Episode #229 parameters, and how I met them:
  • Project: Faux Envelope - I made an envelope from cardstock and patterned paper
  • Colors:  Berries - three shades of pink
  • Element:  Strings - balloon strings
  • Random: Overlap - balloons are all overlapping
The picture might not show it, but all of the balloons are shimmery.  I colored over every single one with a shimmer brush pen.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Balloon Party Background (Unity Stamp Co), Sketched Butterflies
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Bubble Bath, 2024-2026 In Color Designer Series Paper
Other: 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems, Shimmer brush pen, Stampin' Blends (Pretty in Pink, Bubble Bath, Flirty Flamingo)

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

*NEWToni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #unitystampco #craftroulettelive #craftroulette

Gift certificates available

No comments:

Post a Comment