Monday, May 20, 2024

Scenic Z-Fold Card from Krusin' Through Ink

I've been busy today folks!  I have this card to share, and then I'll share the graduation cards that I made in tomorrow's post.

My friend Sue (@KrusinThroughInk on Facebook) shared this Scenic or Scenery Z-fold card last night.  It's a regular Z-fold, but you use some of these beautiful scenic papers that Stampin' Up has been putting out for the past couple of years.  I decided to use a piece from a retired pack, and I can't even remember the name of it.  :(

I wanted to use this big chair that I have from Unity Stamp Co, so I stamped it in Early Espresso ink.  Then I ran a Celestial Copper ink spot across the whole thing.  I was going for a shiny-sparkly chintz kind of look for the chair.  


Paper measurements:
  • Pretty Peacock:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 2 1/8", and 4 1/4"
  • Basic White: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8", for inside of card
  • Random Scenic DSP: (2) 2" x 5 3/8".  I used a 6" x 6" piece and used that last 2" strip for inside....see pic below.
  • Pretty Peacock:  scrap to die cut with Spotlight in Nature dies
  • Crumb Cake:  scrap to die cut circle, embossed with Distressed Tile folder
  • Crumb Cake:  scrap to stamp and hand-cut chair
  • Whisper White:  scrap to stamp and hand-cut pillow

I stamped the pillow in Pretty Peacock, and then ink blended the edges a little.  Stamp the inside verse in Pecan Pie.

Standing up, you can kind of see that I flipped the remaining piece of DSP over for the middle.


Almost forgot that I dragged the Celestial Copper Delicata ink pad over the embossed circle of Crumb Cake.  Just to tie it in with the chair.  I finished off with some of the new Metallic Gems.

Stamps:  My Happy Place (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink:   Early Espresso, Pretty Peacock, Celestial Copper Delicata
Paper:  Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake, Basic White, random floral Designer series paper
Other:  Spotlight in Nature dies, Layering Circles dies, Distressed Tile embossing folder, Metallic Gems

Thanks to Sue for another great Fun Fold and way to use up those scenic papers!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #sceniczfoldcard #funfold

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment