Sunday, January 7, 2024

Craft Roulette Challenge #196 - Polaroid Pooch

Good evening Friends!  I was playing on Zoom with a few friends earlier tonight and got my Craft Roulette card created for the week.  It didn't turn out like I originally planned, but that happens sometimes - and it's okay!

This is submission number 53 for me.

Find Craft Roulette on YouTube @CraftRoulette, subscribe to their channel, and play along when you can!  Every week is different and lots of fun!  



Episode #196 parameters, and how I met them:
  • Project:  Celebrate - Celebrate a birthday!
  • Colors:  Apple Farm - Red, Green, and Brown
  • Element:  Preserve(s) - Growing up, we used Polaroid pictures to preserve our memories
  • Random: Add a dog - done.

I used Artistically Inked to make the background.  Parakeet Party and Sweet Sorbet.  

I die-cut the Polaroid three times.  Once in White,  then again in Sweet Sorbet to cut out just the words.  Then I didn't like the white, so I die cut it out of Parakeet Party and cut out the words again so I could just glue the frame on top.  Added Basic White behind it.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Artistically Inked
Ink:  Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Basic White, Early Espresso
Other: Birthday Polaroid die (Simon Says Stamp), Dog punch, Hearts & Flowers 


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #craftroulettechallenge #craftroulettelive

Gift certificates available anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment