Sunday, January 21, 2024

Bee My Bunny!

Another CUTE card tonight!  This one was created from a spare BUNNY that I made during my Bee Mine Online Class.  Seriously - I used the bee and wings stamps from Bee My Valentine to make this adorable chubby bunny.   I stamped the body, then added the ears, and hand-cut.  EASY.

I did run Clear Wink of Stella all over the ears, but you can't really see it.

Used the new Layered Florals embossing folder, and wrapped some Silver & White Sheer ribbon around that layer.  It doesn't really scream "Easter", but I wanted something with flowers.


Paper measurements:
  • Bubble Bath:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4", for inside of card
  • Bubble Bath:  4" x 5 1/4", embossed with Layered Florals folder
  • Bubble Bath:  scrap to punch with Decorative Circle punch
  • Basic White:  2" circle, and scrap to stamp/hand-cut bunny
I used two different stamps from the Sale-a-Bration set, Heartfelt Hellos, to make the greeting.  Bunny is popped up.  Everything else is glued down flat.

Finish off with several Pastel Sequins.  They say Petal Pink on the package, but they match the Bubble Bath perfectly.

Stamps:  Bee My Valentine, Heartfelt Hellos
Ink:  Bubble Bath, Tuxedo Memento
Paper:  Bubble Bath, Basic White
Other:  Layered Floral embossing folder, Decorative & 2" Circle punches, Silver & White Sheer Ribbon, Pastel Sequins, Clear Wink of Stella

Reminder:  Place your $75 order, using Code: 2YCYAEBV by Monday, 1/22/2024 if you'd like to receive a class packet.  Link to the info is HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.  Join me Live this Thursday night (1/25) at 8pm ET for a fun Flip Book using products from the Bee Mine suite!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #onlinestampingclass #beemine

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment