Monday, April 24, 2023

One Sheet Wonder - Set of four cards

One Sheet Wonder?  Never heard of it?  The general idea is that you stamp an entire sheet of cardstock, cut it up, and make a bunch of cards.  It can also mean cutting up an entire 12" x 12" piece of designer series paper, and making a bunch of cards.  The internet has TONS of ideas for you!  

I picked just this one to make four cards.  Your initial sheet of white/vanilla should be 8" x 10 1/2".

Cut up your sheet into (4) panels - all 4" x 5 1/4".  Trim them down and layer more color cardstock if you want.  Or not.  Embellish.  BAM.  You have 4 cards.

The initial stamping pattern - across the middle, and down the center.  I added some extra stamping to the top and bottom edges too, but you can get the idea....across the middle.  Down the center.


The turtles above was not actually my first attempt at this one-sheet wonder idea - it's just the only picture that I took of the "before".

My first batch was using the Artistically Inked stamps, and the 2022-2024 In Colors.  I layered all my panels on Parakeet Party, and used Sweet Sorbet and Starry Sky for card bases.  I'm not going to list out all the colors and stamps that I used because I have a lot to share.  Did I mention that I worked on all these cards with some friends.  So we have a lot of different ideas to share with you!


My turtle cards - 


Cindy's two batches - butterflies on the first set, and sunflowers on the next.



For the second round of these one sheet wonders, I AGAIN went to Artistically Inked only this time I used the NEW In Colors.  This time I layered all with Pebbled Path, and used the four other colors as the card bases.  Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Moody Mauve, and Wild Wheat.  Different look than my first batch!





If that wasn't enough Artically Inked for you, you won't believe - Chris used the SAME stamp set!!!  Different colors completely change the vibe of the cards.  She left greetings off until she's ready to use the card.  I totally understand that plan!  Aren't these great?!


For her second batch, Chris went with more bright colors that I absolutely love - Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, and I think Orchid Opulence.  Some old favorites!!!


I hope you've enjoyed all of our One Sheet Wonder ideas!  See what you can come up with!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #onesheetwonderstamping

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment