Monday, January 23, 2023

Butterfly Kisses DSP does it all!

Two posts in one week and it's only Monday???  Guess who had some free time on Sunday night!?  While I did NOT get to watch one of the Christmas movies on my DVR, I did get some time in my craft room.  

I was cleaning up from YESTERDAY's stamping, and had a few scraps of the Butterfly Kisses designer series paper.  I really love this card layout, that features four little rectangles - perfect for using up little bits.

Since I do not have this butterfly stamp, I had to go back to my pack of Butterfly Kisses Designer Series paper - and found some butterflies to hand-cut.  SWEET!  I did tape the dsp to some white cardstock before I cut them out, so they are a little bit more sturdy.


Paper measurements:
  • Calypso Coral:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2, scored in half at 4 14"
  • Parakeet Party:  4" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White:  3 3/4" x 5"
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4", for inside of card
  • Parakeet Party and Basic White:  scraps to die cut labels
  • Butterfly Kisses Designer Series paper:  (2 prints, 2 pieces each) 1 7/8" x 2 1/2" (pay attention to direction of pattern), plus some butterflies from other sheets to hand-cut
Mount the (4) pieces of dsp to the 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Basic White, then mount that onto the Parakeet Party.  

Greeting is popped up, as well as entire card front and butterflies.  I think I used half a sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals on this card, PLUS some foam tape. 

Finished off with some Iridescent Rhinestones.

Stamps:  Go To Greetings
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Paper: Calypso Coral, Parakeet Party, Butterfly Kisses Designer series paper
Other:  Something Fancy die, Iridescent Rhinestones

Tune in to my YouTube channel (@tonistamps), or Facebook page (@tonistampsandmore) this Thursday night at 8:00pm ET for some Galentine's ideas!

Click on my Workshop of the Month page for full details of how you can get a Make-n-Take packet for the January workshop.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #butterflykisses

Gift certificates available anytime!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment