Sunday, December 4, 2022

New Year's Stampin' Bingo!!! Save the Date - Jan 2, 2023!

 

***NOTE: If you'd like to participate, EITHER click the picture above to get to the Event on Facebook, then click GOING and follow up by sending me a private message (I can't see names to contact you, unless we are already FB friends.) OR Email at tonistamps@yahoo.com to RSVP.   You don't have to be on Facebook to play or join.  ***

Let's start 2023 off with some Stampin’ Bingo on Zoom! (US only, sorry.)
Prizes will be NEW PRODUCTS from the upcoming 2023 January - April catalog!
We'll play our bingo games, play the Grand Prize Game, and then stamp our Make and Takes together. I’ll be using the True Beauty stamp set from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog, but you can use whatever flower set you have. I’ll email the list of ink colors as we get closer.
Each attendee will receive their Make and Take packet in the mail (I will put tracking on all packages), along with their Bingo cards, prior to the event.

The more people who play the bigger the prizes will be! Don't delay. Invite your crafty friends to play us! Sign up today and I'll send you a paypal link (Please use Friends/Family).
  • If we have 12-16 players, we’ll play 4 games of bingo, followed by the Grand Prize Game. (We must have at least 12 players.)
  • If we have MORE than 16 players, we’ll play 6 games of bingo, followed by the Grand Prize Game.
Event fee is $35. Prepaid RSVP due by 12/15.
You may purchase extra Bingo Cards for the Grand Prize game only, for $5 each. ALL money collected for these extra cards will go to the the Grand Prize.
For example, if you want your Bingo Packet and (2) extra tickets for the Grand Prize Game, you'll need to send me $45.
If you want the Bingo Packet and no extra tickets for the Grand Prize Game, you'll send me $35.

Again, email me at tonistamps@yahoo.com to sign up.  I will send you a Paypal link, or if you are one of my regular customers you can drop off cash or send me a check.

Prizes will be mailed to the Bingo winners immediately after the event. I will have the prizes in hand for the event - winners will choose their prize after each game. Again, ALL of the prizes will be from the upcoming January - April catalog!

Any questions - please ask!
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment