Saturday, December 4, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 17 - Perfectly Plaid

Happy December Friends!  

It's been a while since I've shared a card idea for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers team - I've had this one in the pile for a few weeks, but honestly forgot about it.  :(  We've got a brand new sketch for December.  I think you'll have fun using this one!

I feel like I've used the Perfectly Plaid stamp set for a LOT of these challenges...but it's so easy to stamp the tree and punch it out....so I keep on using it. 


Be sure to check out the BYSH Cardmakers blog post for this month's sketch, and link to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group.  There is an album in their Facebook group that you can post your own creations in, and get your chance at a prize!

For this card, I've used some of the Eden's Garden products that are only available for a limited time - the Ever Eden 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper, and the Garden Gems.  These are only available through January 3, 2022, while supplies last.  The gems are really cool!

I used the Eden's Garden papers, along with a piece of Evening Evergreen that I embossed with the Merry Melody embossing folder.  I also embossed my circle of Soft Succulent with the Timeworn Type folder.  

The tree is stamped in Evening Evergreen ink, on Soft Succulent cardstock.  Punch it out, and ink blend the edges with some more Evening Evergreen.  That is popped up, and then I added some of the Garden Gems.  They're so pretty!!!  


For my flag/banner pieces, I folded a piece of Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave ribbon in half and attached it under those different layers.

Here's a look at the sketch provided by Crystal Minkler:
 

Play along with this sketch and post your card to the Facebook Group!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Perfectly Plaid, Merriest Moments
Ink:  Evening Evergreen
Paper: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Eden's Garden Designer Series paper
Other:  Pine Tree punch, Layering Circles dies, Merry Melody embossing folder, Timeworn Type embossing folder, Evening Evergreen 3/8" Chevron Weave ribbon, Garden Gems

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!


Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #byshcsketchchallenge17 #byshcardmakers #christmascards 

Gift certificates available anytime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment