Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Hello Fall!

Happy First Day of Fall!  Pink and Yellow for FALL?  Absolutely!  Why not?  I love it!  I made this Fall-themed slimline card for a one-on-one exchange, and I hope she likes it!

Colors are Bumblebee and Magenta Madness, which I pulled from the Harvest Meadows designer series paper that I used.  That pack of paper does not list Magenta Madness on the back, but I swear it matches this piece exactly.  

Paper measurements:
  • Bumblebee: 7" x 8 1/2", scored in half at 3 1/2".
  • Magenta Madness:  3 1/4" x 8 1/4"
  • Harvest Meadows designer series paper:  3" x 8"
  • Very Vanilla: 3 1/4" x 8 1/4" (for inside of card), whole sheet to stamp leaves and words
I stamped a bunch of leaves and the words on Very Vanilla with Versamark ink, and gold-embossed everything.  I just used regular weight Very Vanilla - not Thick.

Then I used my Bumblebee and Magenta Madness ink pads, my clear blocks, and a water pen and watercolored all of the leaves.  Yes - I did NOT use watercolor paper.  I do this a lot on regular White or Vanilla and I like it.

Here's a close-up:


Layer the designer series paper to the Magenta Madness, and then tie some ribbon around. 

After I hand-cut everything, I glued my leaves down and then added Wink of Stella clear all over them.  Words are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals and then the whole panel is popped up with foam tape strips.

Finish off with some Gilded Gems!  

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Obsessively Grateful and Gotta Love Sentiments (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Versamark
Paper: Bumblebee, Magenta Madness, Very Vanilla, Harvest Meadows designer series paper
Other:  Gilded embossing powder (Brutus Monroe), Gilded Gems, Magenta Madness ribbon, Clear Wink of Stella marker, Aqua painters


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #gorgeousleaves

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment