Sunday, November 1, 2020

Jeannette's Bingo make-n-takes

 

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to play bingo with another Demonstrator friend of mine via Zoom.  I still didn't win anything, but I was close this time, on two games.  :)  I still enjoyed the time together, and we did some stamping in between games.

These are the cards that we made.  She cut all the cardstock and ribbons.  We did our own stamping for the greetings, added more embossing if we wanted, and doo-dads.  I added some flowers to one of them, and some embossing to another.  

I also added different gems and pearls to all of them to really doll them up.

Stamping Bingo is SO MUCH FUN!  I really want to play with you all!   

Save the Date:  Sunday, January 3rd, 2021.  

I'll be sharing more information and taking sign-ups in December.  

SO MUCH FUN.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment