Saturday, October 3, 2020

ATC Thank you cards

   

I have been super busy today, finishing a video for an upcoming class today - but I had to take a few minutes out to make some thank you cards.  I make these Artist's Trading Card (ATC) thank yous to include in my packages, when I'm selling off my no-longer-being-used-supplies.  Who doesn't need to clean out their craft room once in a while, right? 

I find that this size is perfect.  They are2 3/4" x 4 1/4".  So you cut your 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper into (4) quarters - each will be 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  Then cut that in half at 2 3/4".  Easy!  It's small enough to decorate quickly, and I can write a short thank you note on the back.

The idea is that they could use this piece to make a finished card.  Layer it, then add to a card front.  I don't know if anyone actually does that...but that's my hope, that it will be re-purposed.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Count Your Blessings (Unity Stamp Co, Kit of the Month Aug 2020), Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist
Paper: Naturals Ivory

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment