Saturday, September 5, 2020

Love of Leaves swap card

 

I was in two swap groups last month, so I had to figure out a way to make 36 cards...roughly the same.  So what do you do?  Use small strips of designer series paper.  I used 1" x 3" strips here.  These Guilded Autumn papers are gorgeous!!!  One side of each piece has metallic on it. 

The swaps did not all get the same leaves.  I filled up a half sheet of Crumb Cake card stock with all of the leaves dies (and their inside bits).  Every card got a biggish and a littleish leave.  I sponged the biggish ones with Crumb Cake, and the littleish ones with Cajun Craze.

I sat down and tied 35 bows by hand, and then stamped and hand-cut the "hello".  I do like these leaves from Love of Leaves!

I hope you like this card as much as I do!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Love of Leaves bundle (stamps and dies)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Gilded Autumn Specialty dsps
Other:  3/16" Braided Linen Trim

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment