Saturday, August 1, 2020

Change the World

Last night, and today, I finally got to play with the ferns from last month's Unity Kit - Change the World.  Ferns and greenery are very "in" right now.  I love them!  I made two different cards.  One very simple with only white cardstock, and then one with more color.

Same ink colors used on both.

This first one is what I would consider clean and simple.  Whisper White card stock only.  Embellished with some pearls.  I left a greeting off of this one, because I don't know who I'm going to send it to yet.  I will likely emboss something in gold and attach it when I'm ready.



This next one, I used the ferns to make a background piece - stamp the ferns all over.  Start with the largest fern, and work your way down to the skinny one.  I embossed the greeting in gold, and added the ruffled ribbon.   Added some Noble Peacock rhinestones to finish this one.


I know these are usually in shades of green, but I REALLY want to make some in browns and oranges....I still might.  :)

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Change the World (Unity Kit of the Month, June 2020), Change Can Be Beautiful (Unity Sentiment Kit, September 2019)
Ink:  Garden Green, Just Jade, Lemon Lime Twist, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist
Other: Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon, Pearls, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Gilded embossing powder (BrutusMonroe)

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment