Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Graduation card - Unity style




I was seriously late sending this graduation card out!  I almost forgot that I got these boy & girl  graduation sets from Unity a few months back.  They are perfect to color in with whatever high school colors you need.

Now, I don't know if I colored the sash correctly...I was just trying to use red and black for everything.

I stamped with Taylored Expressions Oreo ink, and colored in with some Stampin' Blends markers.

I'm not exactly happy that my Nuvo drops didn't dry in a nice round shape, but I'm also not going to re-make the card.  It is what it is at this point - and that is, it's finished and in the mail! 

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  You Did Good (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Oreo (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Other: Stampin' Blends sets (Nude, Ivory, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Real Red), Nuvo Drops (Red, Black, Silver Moondust

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment