Saturday, March 14, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2020!


I know it's late for sharing St. Patrick's Day ideas, but I AM LATE making them! I only made a few this year, because there just wasn't enough time.  I made multiples of these, and I used a lot of retired colors and non-SU stamps.  I can't pass up cute stuff, no matter who makes it.  :)

For this first one, I was going for clean and simple but I wanted some color.  I stamped this guy (from The Angel Company...from a LONG time ago) in black, and colored in with regular markers.  Hand-cut him, and glittered his beard.  LOTS of glitter.

The background bits are from the Label Me Bold stamp set.  I stamped off once in Pumpkin Pie, and Cucumber Crush.  Stamp the greeting from Shamrock Trinity (Colorado Craft Company), and then pop the little guy up with dimensionals.

 
Next up, I made two cards alike just different colors.  One on the left is Cucumber Crush, and the one on the right is Granny Apple Green.  I stamped the huge shamrock from the Shamrock Trinity set again, and cut them out.  They are bigger than the front of a card, so the ends of the leaves get cut off here.  I did some sponging, and background stamping with random shamrock images.

Stamped and hand-cut greetings, and popped them up with dimensionals.  Finished off with rhinestones and Gold Stickles.  PRO TIP:  Let your Stickles dry several hours before handling....guess who forgot, and got gold gliter all over all my cards???


This last one was made using an entire sheet of rub-ons for the background.  The rub-on sheet was just the right size to lay it right on the trimmed-down Whisper White layer.  I only had to trim a teeny tiny bit more.

I stamped the medium size shamrock from Seasonal Solids, in Granny Apple Green ink, and hand-cut.  Scallop layer in Call Me Clover, then some circles in Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White.  I went ahead and embossed the white circle with the Stylish Scroll embossing folder.  Layer all those up with glue and dimensionals.  Add the greeting, popped up with dimensionals as well.


Hope you enjoy these!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Label Me Bold, Seasonal Solids, So Hoppy for You, All Occasions, leprechaun (The Angel Company), Shamrock Trinity (Colorado Craft Company)
Paper: Call Me Clover, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Cucumber, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Other:  2 3/8" Scallop punch, 2" and 1 3/4" circle punches, Stylish Scroll embossing folder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, sequins, Gold Stickles.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment