Sunday, September 1, 2019

Gift of Fall Paper Pumpkin bags


I'm going to a weekend crop later this month, and I like to bring treats for my table-mates....so I used my recent Gift of Fall Paper Pumpkin kit to make these bags.  The mini kraft gift bags came in the kit, and all the bits to make these tags.  I love it! 

I used an old background stamp - Flannel Plaid - to stamp the base of the tag in Old Olive.  Everything else was right from the kit!    I have so many left-overs too.  I'm glad I got the Gift of Fall add-on, which is 24 pre-printed notecards and envelopes.  You have to be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the add-on cards.  If you want some, but are not a subscriber, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Gift of Fall (Paper Pumpkin Aug 2019), Flannel Plaid Background
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  all came from the kit
Other:  everything came from kit ( ribbons, twine, gold self-adhesive sequins, vellum die cuts, tag base, circle), Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment