Sunday, November 11, 2018

Holy Smokes Batman - Happy Birthday!


My brother has a birthday very soon, so I case'd this card from Mindy Backes.  I made a few additions - I embossed the Basic Black layer with the Subtle embossing folder. I also added some of the Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon - it's not just for Halloween folks!

My Pineapple Punch layer didn't fit quite right, so I added ANOTHER layer of Pineapple Punch, with Stampin' Dimensionals in between.  The Spooky Bats Punch was perfect for this!  Get that handy punch before the Holiday Catalog ends.


I finished it off by stamping Happy Birthday on a scrap of Whisper White, using the stamps from the Soft Sayings Card Kit.  I hand-cut those words and attached to the front of the card with glue dots.  Finally, I added some leftover Glitter Enamel Dots in Crushed Curry.  They were from last year's catalog, but they matched well enough.




I hope he likes it!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Soft Sayings Card kit stamps
Ink:  Pineapple Punch, Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Whisper White (Thick, and regular), Pineapple Punch, Basic Black
Other:  Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Thinlits, Subtle embossing folder, Spooky Bats punch, Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Glitter Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow liquid glue.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment