Saturday, November 3, 2018

Get Well Soon simple


I just got finished making a few swaps for Convention, and I needed a couple of cards.   I had a few strips of designer series papers left, so I grabbed them and made these simple cards.

The base is Very Vanilla Thick, with a layer of Very Vanilla.  Add on two strips of different designer series papers, a few stamps and done.

I stamped the greeting in Night of Navy, and punched out with the Everyday Label punch.  Popped that up with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I hope you like this quick and easy card!

I leave for Stampin' Up's Convention tomorrow!  Convention doesn't actually start until Wednesday, but I'll be visiting some friends for a few days.  Stampin' Up is celebrating their 30th Anniversary this year, so Convention is sure to be AMAZING!  I can't wait!  I'll post pictures of what I can over on my Facebook page - tonistampsandmore

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  Healing Hugs
Ink:  Night of Navy, So Saffron
Paper:  Very Vanilla (thick and regular), Wood Textures designer series paper, Garden Impressions designer series paper
Other:  Everyday Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment