Sunday, August 26, 2018

Pink Foliage Birthday

Pink foliage?  SURE.  Why not?!  It makes me happy to use up some bits of designer paper, and it gave me a chance to use this leaf set that retired before I really gave it enough attention.

I stamped the leaf on Whisper White, using Basic Black.  It's an archival ink, so I let it dry a bit.  Colored directly with my Powder Pink marker...but I still got a little bit of smearing.  I didn't wait long enough.  Oh well!  Hand-cut that leaf, and attach to front of card with Stampin Dimensionals.  The end of the stem is tacked down flat with a glue dot.

I got this "awesome" die from Catherine Pooler, and I love it!  I used an old birthday set to stamp out the rest of my verse.  Stamped them on scraps, and hand-cut.  All of those pieces are tacked down with either glue dots, or Tombow glue.

Decorated panel is popped up with Dimensionals.  The card was finished with a few rhinestones for a little bling. 

I hope you like it!

Supplies you'll need to create this (all are Stampin' Up unless otherwise specified, some may be retired.):

Stamps:  Lighthearted Leaves, Endless Birthday Wishes
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Powder Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White, Fresh Florals designer series papers
Other:  Big Shot, Awesome die (Catherine Pooler), Powder Pink marker, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glue dots, Tombow glue

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping.

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment