Saturday, August 11, 2018

Abstract Impressions - masked greeting lane


I used some Post-It paper tape to mask a lane on my card.  Stamp the flowers all around, above and below the tape, then peel off and stamp your greeting.   Very easy!

I started with the largest flower first from the Abstract Impressions set, using Flirty Flamingo.  That flower is a 3-step image.  For the first layer, I stamped the Flirty Flamingo ink off on scratch paper ONCE, then stamped on my card.  The other 2 steps, I stamped full-strength Flirty Flamingo.

The smaller flower is done in Mango Melody, and that is only a 2-step image.  Again, for the first layer, I stamped off ONCE.  That gives the lighter shade.

Same thing with the Lemon Lime Twist for the leaves.  I just put those leaves willy-nilly, to fill the gaps and give it another color.   I really love these colors together, and I had a happy accident - I decided to use my Iridescent Sequin Assortment...they match these colors perfectly!

The Fine-Tip glue really comes in handy for attaching the sequins.



Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Special Occasions, Abstract Impressions
Ink:  Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper:  Mangy Melody, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Other: Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Fine-Tip glue, Stampin' Dimensionals,  Post-It adhesive tape.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!
 

Toni

Shop here
, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment