Sunday, February 4, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Creations - December 2017

It's been a while since I've posted some of my Paper Pumpkin projects.  It hasn't been that that I haven't worked on them, but I have forgotten to take pictures and post.  Oops!  So this kit of cards was from December.  It's called Flora and Flutter, and it's 8 cards featuring cool die-cut cards and sparkly paper.

Two different designs.  This first batch is a standard size card.  The bottom left card is made according to the kit instructions.  I went off the rails with the other 3.  These leaves remind me of bamboo, and I've seen plenty of other samples using the Pandas, so I had to do some.  I changed up the ribbons too.  I love them!

The next batch of cards are 4 1/4" square cards, in Calypso Coral and Berry Burst.  Interesting color combination.  I really liked their design, so I didn't create an alternatives for these.   I like that the stamp set in this kit had a great variety of greetings. 


Check out my blog post from the other day for some GREAT Paper Pumpkin deals!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment