Monday, February 12, 2018

New Baby Boy card

This is an over-sized card, and I love the extra room that it gives to write inside.   There's also more front surface area to work with - I was able to use the Large Letters stamps/dies, and still add a few more bits.

Card base is 5" x 7", and I used the Thick Very Vanilla card stock.  The Thick card stock is a sturdier choice for your card bases.  Then I added some layers of Soft Sky, and some of the Bundle of Love designer paper. 

Since I don't have any 5" x 7" envelopes, I made one using the Envelope Punch Board and the Bundle of Love designer series paper. 

Little bear is a single stamp that I just got from a friend who is cleaning out her craft room.  Thanks again Chris!  I stamped him in Basic Black, colored in with Soft Sky marker, and then hand-cut.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Large Letters, Just Sayin (retired), Itty Bitty Backgrounds (retired), bear (any bear will do)
Ink:  Soft Sky, Basic Black
Paper:  Soft Sky, Very Vanilla (thick and regular), Bundle of Love specialty designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Large Letters thinlits, Word Bubbles thinlits (retired), Envelope Punch Board, Soft Sky marker, Glue dots, Tombow liquid glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

 Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment