Friday, December 22, 2017

Oh Deer - another tag

Even though I don't need any more tags or bags for Christmas at this point, I still made one more.  I had this extra embossed reindeer, so I had to do something with him.


Whisper White base tag, with a 2 1/2" circle of Champagne foil on top, and then my embossed reindeer on top of that.  I just used Tombow liquid glue for all of this.  The reindeer was copper embossing on copper foil from another project. 

I added a teeny tiny strip of Champagne foil at the bottom, after I ran it through with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  Glued a few copper sequins on, and tied Copper trim on for the finish.  Voila!

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Santa's Sleigh, Oh What Fun
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Whisper White, Champagne & Copper foil
Other:  Big Shot, Pinewood Plank embossing folder, Santa's Sleigh thinlits, 2 1/2" circle punch, Scallop Tag Topper punch, Metallic Sequins Assortment, Copper Trim, Fine-Tip Glue pen, Tombow liquid glue

Hope you enjoy it!

Happy stamping,

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment