Saturday, July 8, 2017

Remarkable Wedding

Whew!  It's been forever since I posted anything, but in my defense - it's been WAY too hot to get into my stamping room.  Our a/c broke 2 weeks ago, and it's too hot to do much of anything in the house.  :)  Hopefully the new system will be installed within the next 2 weeks.  Crossing my fingers!

I was able to make this wedding card today.  This is for my God-son.  Fortunately, the base pieces were already cut and embossed from a former project.  I wanted to use these colors, since I was pretty sure the flowers in their wedding were Cantaloupe colored. 

All I had to do was stamp, color, and cut out the flower. 

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Remarkable You, Special Celebrations, Timeless Textures
Ink:  Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe (retired), Whisper White, Shimmery White
Other:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots embossing folder (retired), Tea Lace Doily (retired), 2 1/2" circle punch (retired), Clear Wink of Stella pen, markers (Crisp Cantaloupe/retired, Pear Pizzazz), Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Mini Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment