Sunday, November 20, 2016

Thanksgiving Favors


I had to go to Plan B for some Thanksgiving favors.  I wanted to use the little 2" square clear boxes, but alas, I did not have enough.  Plan B!  Found some Chevron bags in my stash from last year.  Also used up leftover bits of the Halloween dsp from last year too!  This made a small dent in using up my seemingly endless stash of supplies.  :)


Just a handful of mini candy bars inside.  

Tangerine Tango washi tape from a while ago, to close the bags.

DSP:  2" x 8" strips.  Banner Triple punched both ends.  Fold in half, and staple to bag.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Among the Branches, Good Greetings (both retired)
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Happy Haunting designer series paper (retired)
Other:  2" circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop punch, Banner Triple punch, Classic Label punch, stapler, washi tape

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment