Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Friday Fun! Non-traditional Christmas colors

For the past 13 years or so, a group of my friends gathers at my house on Black Friday for a full day of stamping, cropping, laughing, eating, crafting, more laughing...you get the idea.  LOTS of fun!

The challenge that I gave today was to make at least one Christmas card using NON-TRADITIONAL colors.  We all had a variety of paper, stamps, and doo-dads to make some great cards.

Enjoy our creations!  I'm only showing one of each card, but there were plenty of cards finished today.

Created by Lori -



Created by Diane -

 Created by Jamie -



Created by me (I made a few others in traditional colors.  I'll post separately) -



I cased that pink snowgirl from my friend Sue K.

Hope you enjoyed our creativity today!

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment