Friday, August 19, 2016

Thoughtful Branches - cone flowers

I really don't know if that's the right name for these flowers, but that's what I'm going with.  This was a super quick and easy swap card that I made to show the different things you can make with the Thoughtful Branches set that's on sale in August ONLY, while supplies last.  I'm so glad I got this bundle, because it's just so versatile.

Nothing fancy about this card, but I like the little bit of ribbon that I added and the rhinestones.  Tie the ribbon in a simple knot, and attach with a glue dot.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps: Thoughtful Branches bundle
Ink:  Cucumber Crush, Sweet Sugarplum
Paper:  Cucumber Crush, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Other:  Sweet Sugarplum 3/8" Ruched ribbon, Glue dots, Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment