Saturday, July 16, 2016

Christmas in July - Time of Year


I was so happy to get this new hostess set, Time of Year, in my box of stamping goodies this week.  There is a framelit set that goes with it, but I do not have that so I hand-cut the banners.  It's not much trouble at all.

I thought embossing would look nice, so I gave it a whirl.  I love it!  Silver might have worked better, but now we'll never know.  :)

I had one piece of this designer paper left from last year's Christmas selection, so now I have six Christmas cards made and ready to go!  Added some gold sequins and popped up that banner. 



Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Time of Year
Ink:  Versamark, Soft Sky
Paper:  Soft Sky, Mossy Meadow (retired In Color - because that's what was in the dsp), Whisper White, Christmas designer paper (retired...sorry, I don't even remember the name of it.  ANY holiday print will work)
Other:  Heat gun, Gold embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Gold Sequin trim, Tombow Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment