Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Nice Cuppa - Valentine's and Clovers

As you can see, I found some time to get into my craft room today.  I think we ended up with about 24" of snow here, so I haven't left the house today.  :)

Had fun doing something non-tea related with this new set.  Valentine's and St. Patrick's Day!  I will admit, some of my "shamrocks" look wonky...but you know where I was going with this.

Both cards are 4 1/4" square, with the stamped layer raised up with dimensionals.  Each card has only one color of ink.  Stamp off once to get the lighter images.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  A Nice Cuppa, Good Greetings (retired, but still a GREAT greeting set)
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Other:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment