Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom! Butterflies all around.

Happy birthday to my mom!  My original plan for a birthday gift fell through (thanks to the Tins of Cards being on back order!), so I had to go to Plan B.  I had these flour sack kitchen towels on hand, and enough fabric to do the job.

How do you make these???

1.  Wash, dry, and iron your towels and fabric.
2.  Iron on "Heat Bond" to the back side of your fabric. 
3.  Run your heat-bonded fabric through the Big Shot with your die, to cut out your shapes.
4.  Peel off the paper and iron butterflies onto your towels.
5.  DONE!


Then I made a card, and gift bag to shove them all in.  The bag doesn't match the card, because I only had so many choices of purple designer paper.  Oh well...

The card is 4 1/4" square, and I made an envelope to fit using the Envelope Punch board.



I'm not going to bother to list what all I used, because most of it is retired.  The stamps were from previous Paper Pumpkin Kits, so we can't get those any more either.

Happy Creating!!!

Toni


No comments:

Post a Comment