Sunday, July 19, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Creations - July 2015

Wow!  What a cool kit from Paper Pumpkin this month!  The kit made 8 cards, with fancy postal looking envelopes.  I made all of these according to the instructions, but I added that extra piece of Tangerine Tango cardstock around the Basic Grey printed paper.  I love it!

Then I made these extra little 3" x 3" cards, using some leftover papers that I had in my craft bag.  Cucumber Crush and Crumb Cake.

 The "Thanks" and "Hello" on these little cards came from the Tin of Cards stamp set, which is available separately.  I'm getting more mileage out of that set than I expected - happy surprise!

If you are interested in joining the Creative Fun every month with Paper Pumpkin - here's how to sign up:
Sign up here - https://mypaperpumpkin.com/?demoid=29907

There aren't any specials or promotions going on for Paper Pumpkin right now, but it's a GREAT VALUE at $19.95 a month (and that includes the shipping!).

This was the stamp set that came in July's Paper Pumpkin kit - SO CUTE!



Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment