Wednesday, July 1, 2015

15th Anniversary with Stampin' Up!

Yippee!!!  I got my 15 year pin from Stampin' Up today!  3 little diamond chips in it....I really should find my 5 and 10-year pins and put them on something.

I tried my hand at making this punched out frame using the Note Tag punch.  It looks like a framelit was used, but it's really just a 3 1/4" square piece of cardstock, and the Note Tag punch punched in on all four sides.

I got the idea from Dawn Olchefske on her post here.  It's REALLY cool, and so easy!  Give it a try!

I used the Brick Wall embossing folder for the background pieces, and then some of my favorite flowers.  Punched all of that out, and added some bling.  Popped up all of the flowers with dimensionals.  Love it!

I also used the new Tin of Cards stamp set (the greeting).  I really like the font of the words in this set, and can't wait to use it more.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Tin of Cards
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Real Red
Paper:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Brick Wall embossing folder, Note Tag punch, Pansy punch, Petite Petals Punch, Rhinestone Jewel accents, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

2 comments: