Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Paper Pumpkin May Kit - more alternative ideas!


The Happy Birthday stamp was still sitting on my clear block when I went into my craft room tonight...practically begging me to use it again, RIGHT NOW.  So I did.  I grabbed some leftover bits and pieces that were ready to go and just did some really quick stamping and assembly to make this card and box.


Random stamped the balloon, string, and happy birthday all over the lid of the box in Crumb Cake. 

For the focal pieces of both, I stamped in Early Espresso on scraps of Crumb Cake cardstock.  Cut them out with the Circles Framelits.  Hand cut those friggin' balloons again.  Really - it's not too bad cutting them out.  It's just a little putzy, and it makes my eyeballs hurt.  :)

I already had the base pieces for the card ready and waiting - even the embossing was finished.  Just had to add the Happy birthday circle and the balloon with dimensionals.

The box was from a leftover project also.  Finished size is 6" x 3" x 1 1/4" tall.  It's a two-piece box - lid and bottom.  Bottom is Early Espresso


There you have it!  Another fun idea for the Paper Pumpkin May kit's stamp set! 

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment