Sunday, May 3, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Creations - April 2015

I was so excited when I got my Paper Pumpkin kit last week.  I love this monthly box of fun!  The stamps are always nice to pair with something from a different stamp set (images).

The kit comes with instructions, but you don't have to follow them!  This particular set shows 4 examples of what you can create with the kit contents.   I DID NOT FOLLOW THEM!  :)

I only added 2 stamps sets and an Old Olive ink pad to finish my creations this month.  I didn't add any extra paper or ribbon or doo-dads.  Nothing!  And I think they turned out pretty cool!

The kit made 8 cards, so I made 4 of one design, and 4 of another.

Something a little more guy-ish, since I had to swap "Masculine" cards with some friends.  Tree from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.



And then something more girly...flowers from the Summer Silhouettes stamp set.


I've joined a "Paper Pumpkin Boot Camp" with Stampin' Up, so you'll be seeing lots more info about Paper Pumpkin from me in the next 5 weeks.  Think about signing up for it!  You can get a 3-month subscription, just to try it out.  They've made a lot of changes to the kit contents in the past year, and I really love what I get every month. 

Check out Paper Pumpkin.  You just might like it!

Happy Stamping!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment