Friday, January 11, 2013

Hearts a Flutter and bonus Framelit storage idea



Sneak peak at one of the cards we're making at Stamp Club tomorrow!  I love this new Hearts a Flutter set with the matching dies.  This idea was inspired by Penny Smiley on SUConnect.  Thanks Penny!

Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink:  Primrose Petals

Paper:  Primrose Petals, More Amore designer series papers, Very Vanilla

Other:  Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Dots embossing folder

Great storage idea for these particular stamps and framelits - trim your stamps, and then you can fit the stamps AND the framelits all in the same plastic stamp storage case!  I added some strips of magnet to hold my framelits in place.  I really like having the stamp set with the matching framelits all in one place.  Easier to find things when I'm creating.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment